Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oregon

Here it is.  The Oregon necklace.  I just love how it turned out and the fact that it's just in time for Oregon Ducks and Beavers football season is a bonus!
Oregon Necklace
So here's the info on this necklace:
Just In Time For Football Season!
The Oregon necklace is here! This necklace comes in either sterling silver or gold filled and hangs on a dainty 18" silver chain. The Oregon pendant is 1 1/5" wide and costs $55. Add a heart charm or beads in your school colors for an extra $5.

In other news, it has been an incredibly busy summer for many reasons both good and heart wrenching.  Because of all that our little family has experienced this summer, I feel so grateful for family, friends and work that I love.  I know that God uses all things to stretch me and grow me into a more rounded person and the added bonus of that is simply that I have a deeper well to draw from for inspiration.  I have so many ideas going through my head right now artistically that I'm afraid I might forget one or two.  I can't wait to show you some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment