Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday, the middle of the week day, the first day of school for my half-way grown up children.  Middle school would be considered half-way grown up, wouldn't it?

In my shop, much hard work has been going into the design of the new catalog as well as the designs of new jewelry pieces.  I can't wait to show you the results of all this fun, hard work.  I do love everything about what I do.

For now, here a couple of photos of what goes on in everyday life around here and a few rambling thoughts to go with them. 
the fam
Todd, Moriah & Caleb enjoying fun in the surf at the Oregon Coast.
marshmallowroast
Of course our trip to the coast wouldn't be complete without a bonfire on the beach.  Our bonfire is not actually a huge fire but a small fire perfect for roasting hot dogs and making s'mores...yummy!
Orange
This summer has been filled with challenges as well as joys.  One of which is that I have started an art journal.  This is one of my first entries and I love the way it turned out.  Art journaling has become an amazing part of my life in that it allows me to write and create around a specific thought process or idea.  The importance of that to me is simply that I feel like I am able to get the whole idea down in a way that completes my thoughts.

What would you journal about if you were making an art journal?

Blessings friends!
Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment