Monday, September 21, 2009

In The Beginning




Well, here I go.

A blog.  About creative stuff...  Did I ever think I'd do this?  No, not so much.  However, a number of people have been telling me that it would be interesting to see what I do and the processes I go through to create.  So, I've decided this may be the best platform for me to use.

With that,  here are a couple of pictures of new items in my jewelry line.

These are from my Cascade Collection.  They are the High Lakes Earrings and Bracelet




The colors remind me of the Century Drive Loop that features a number of lakes dotted throughout.  As you can imagine the High Lakes are beautiful.  The blues and greens are varied a million ways and throw in there the tall trees and lava fields.  All the inspiration for this fun bracelet and earring set. 

If you would like to look at more of my jewelry and creations you can see them at http://www.myred2lips.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment