Friday, October 30, 2009

A couple of little things

Oh, I know. I have been missing.  Just when I started things up and I go and leave a 2ish week gap in my blogging.  I am truely sorry. 

The good news is that I had a successful holiday bazaar showing and I completed some really nice pieces.  I am adding pictures for you to enjoy.  I'll be sure to write a little about them. 

This is a close up of a new design.  I haven't come up with a good name for it yet so if you have suggestions I  would love to hear them.   I'm thinking maybe a contest is in order for the winner. 

So a little about the above necklace.  The pendant is made up of two "caged" enameled domes that have been prong set using silver.  The cages holding the enameled pieces are pierced copper.  The pendant hangs on a viking knit chain.  It is really gorgeous I think. 

Here is the a picture of the whole thing. 

This piece is a bracelet I am calling August Blaze.  It reminds me of fire, heat and the like.  The three large pieces are enameled using threee different colors.  The have all been fired a minimum of 8 times each to give them just the right look.  The enameled pieces have been linked together using fire engine red glass donuts and genuine garnet beads.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment