Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh My!

September has gone by so very fast.  School, life, jewelry, family all mix together to make a nice stew of a good life.  Alas, even though I have not posted new blogs I have been very busy in my shop creating and preparing for the Seaview Manor Bazaar in Seaside, Oregon.  It happens in October and I only have a few more weeks to put together my jewelry lines, print a new catelog and have all the appropriate pieces assembled to make spectacular booth.

Here are a couple of sneak peaks...
Stackable Rings
Stackable Rings, made from Sterling Silver. Stack as many on your finger's as you can!~ $17 per ring

Sparkle Earring
Sparkle Earrings to go with the lovely Sparkle Necklace

...and finally
Washington state necklace
Make a STATE~ment necklace~ Washington State, made from sterling silver and hangs on an 18" chain. ~$52

Christmas is drawing near so if you are interested in a handmade Rikki Fernald Design piece of jewelry, think about putting your order in early.

Blessings Everyone,
Rikki

No comments:

Post a Comment